Liquid Lipstick is a great way to look rosy and seductive. It has taken beauty by storm. It’s not so surprising that a nice matching colour lipstick can make you look gorgeous anytime, anywhere. But more than a makeup addition, a liquid lipstick can enhance your look and keep your lips hydrated. Apart from colouring your lips, there are many benefits of using liquid lipstick. Lets check them out!
Liquid lipstick and its benefits
Liquid lipsticks are a type of lipstick that brings a glowing colourful look by making your lips look sheen. It’s made from a liquid formula that intensifies the lip colour and also nourishes the lips. They come in different types, from a tube design to sponge-tipped brush application and more.
Benefits of using liquid lipsticks
- Long-lasting: Unlike the traditional type of lipstick, liquid lipsticks tend to be more long-lasting. It stays longer on the lips without the need for frequent touch.
- Deep intensifying colour: Having a nice colourful liquid lipstick can keep your lips looking highly intensified, giving an appealing vibrance to your lips.
- Variety of shades: The different types of shades are another advantage for those women who love to try different lipstick colours. Liquid lipsticks do not stick to one shade of colour, allowing women to try out a different look with the lipsticks.
- Minimal transfer: The liquid lipsticks do not easily leave marks on the glasses, clothes, or any other surfaces while eating or drinking. It keeps your lips looking great and uptight.
- Matte finish: The liquid lipstick has a low and high gloss percentage, creating an appealing look around the lips. Add the perfect matte finish to your makeup!
The best liquid lipstick for you
1. Rouge Allure Laque: Shining, long-lasting fluid lipstick
The Rouge Allure Laque is an excellent fluid lipstick with a nice silky finish that gives a shiny look and keeps your lips glowing longer. There is less maintenance required, it has high water resistance, and also minimal transfer while eating and drinking. The lipstick provides comfortable wear around the lips, leaving them soft and shiny. It’s very handy to carry around; take it with you wherever you go so that whenever you need a quick touchup, you can do it within seconds.
2. Dior Rouge Dior Ultra Care Liquid Lipstick
For those who are specifically looking for a rosy-enhancing liquid lipstick for special events, try Dior Rouge Dior Ultra Care. It’s an ultra-strong care for your lips, making them look seductively red.
The lipstick was inspired by the softness of flowers, which makes the lips look extra soft and gives out a matte and satin finish. It sticks to your lips longer and shines when you need less maintenance around your lips. It’s both excellent for an intensifying look and long-lasting impact.
3. Lancome L’Absolu Rouge Drama Ink
Looking for a liquid lipstick that is perfect for daily use and keeps your lips healthy? This Lancome L’Absolu Rouge Drama Ink is a must-have lipstick for you. It has less maintenance, is long-lasting, and is effortless to apply, making it a perfect makeup addition.
4. Lip Maestro Matte Nature
This is a handy lipstick that you can use on different occasions. Bringing a nice matte finish to your lips, the Maestro Matte Nature is ready to use when you need a quick radiant look on your lips. It’s made with an innovative feather-light velvet gel texture, making your lips soft for a longer period. Apart from daily wear, it could also be used for any special occasion.
5. Maybelline Super Stay 24H Colour
If you need a liquid lipstick for everyday purposes, try the Maybelline Super Stay 24H Colour. With this lipstick, your perfect glowing look is just a few steps away. You can carry it with you wherever you go. With this Maybelline Super Stay 24H Colour lipstick, taking care of your lips is now effortless with a refreshing look.
Care tips for liquid lipsticks
When you are applying lipstick keep these things in mind:
- Keep your lips hydrated before applying lipstick to get a more enhanced and long-lasting result.
- Gently exfoliate your lips to keep your lips looking smooth.
- After moisturising your lips, start with the lip liner that matches the shade of your lipstick. This will also prevent feathering.
- Apply a sufficient amount that makes your lips look light and glowing, but avoid overdoing it.
- Use the lip brush to add a precise look around the edges of the lips.
- Last but not least, make sure that you are cleaning the lipstick with wipes after applying. Avoid cleaning with rough clothes or right away with cold water.
Needless to say, liquid lipsticks are a must-have makeup accessory. Your makeup is not complete without them. With the right shade and the right selection of colour, you can make any type of makeup look appealing. Moreover, there are wide sections of lipsticks on flaconi at affordable prices. For more information, visit OG looks.