Unlike a low waisted underwear, the waistband of a High Waisted Underwear extends up past the belly, up to the middle of your ribs. If you are looking for the best high waisted underwear in Germany, we have a list ready for you. We will also tell you about the pros and cons of wearing one and some tips to keep in mind while buying one.
High waisted underwear in Germany
A list of seven of the best High Waisted Underwear in Germany is given below:
1. Hannako High Thong
- Priced at: $38.50
- Available in Green and Black colours.
- High waisted thong underwear made almost entirely of lace.
- Leaves your butts bare.
- From their Noir collection
2. Glossy High Thong
- Priced at: $20.00
- Available in pink and black colours.
- It has a glossy satin effect, has a semi-transparent design.
- The waistband is super comfortable.
- It is a part of the P.O.P. ‘Power of Positivity’ collection.
- The mesh is made out of 87% recycled Polyamide.
3. Glossy High Brazilian
- Priced at: $23.00
- This is also available in pink and black colours.
- The back covers half of your behind.
- It has a satin waistband.
- It has a wave design which is glossy plus sheer.
- Even this is a part of the P.O.P. ‘Power of Positivity’ collection.
4. Invisible High Waist Brazilian
- Priced at: $12.50
- Best part about them is that they are seamless.
- Invisible under your clothes
- Back of this high waisted underwear covers half of your butts.
5. Diva High Boxer
- Priced at: $27.50
- The front has a small bow.
- The back covers your butts entirely.
- It has floral embroidery.
6. Secret Lace maxi rio briefs
- Priced at: $15.50
- It is made from microfiber fabric.
- It has a very smooth and comfortable fit.
- It has lace on the edge and on the front it has a bow.
7.Amy High Brazilian
- Priced at: $30.50
- This is a brazilian High Waisted Underwear.
- It has hosiery hooks which are removable.
- It is a part of their influencer collection.
- The back covers half of the buttocks.
- It is semi-transparent with lace design.
What are the Pros and Cons of a High Waisted Underwear?
The pros and cons of a High Waisted Underwear are:
- A High Waisted Underwear is a type of lingerie that lets you achieve an exemplary-shaped body by tucking in your stomach and giving you a beautiful, seamless and toned waist.
- They have the ability to give an instant lift to your buttocks.
- High Waisted Underwear differs from the normal ones with one key feature: they have a higher waistband which helps in providing higher coverage in the lower abdominal.
- A wider waist band holds the bloated and bulging tummy in one place without it rolling back down.
- It hides any visible panty lines (VPL).
- They are not meant to be worn on a daily basis. They are more suitable and comfortable to wear only occasionally.
- If it is the wrong size, there is a high possibility that it will roll down.
- It can cause compression if it is too tight around thick hips or love handles and worn regularly.
What are some tips for buying high waisted underwear?
Things to keep in mind while buying High Waisted Underwear are:
Measure your waist and hips
Use a measuring tape to measure your tummy, waist and hips, depending upon which type of underwear you want. For a high waisted underwear you don’t really need to measure the fullest area of your hips since most of them only cover half of your behind. Do make sure you double check your measurements so you don’t get it wrong.
Look for firm elastic
Go for a seamless one. It gets annoying to pull it up or down all day long and be conscious of how it will stay in one place. So before and while buying a high waisted underwear, do make sure you check the elasticity of it. Buy the one which has a firm elastic to make it stay in one place all day long.
Make sure you buy the right size
Avoid buying underwear that’s too tight or too loose because that will ruin the purpose of why you bought them in the first place. It can lead to health issues, cause you to sweat more, and often leave marks from being too tight.
Check for bunching/rolling/sagging
Bunching underwear ruins the look of an outfit by making it look messy. So it is very important that you make sure your underwear is lying smoothly against your body and beneath your clothes.
Choose the right fabric
Go for high waisted cotton underwear if you want a comfortable and breathable fabric. Cotton also reduces the chances of having yeast infections or rashes. If you want a smoother seamless fit, then go for a synthetic one such as nylon, Lycra, or spandex fabrics. For special days (or nights!) you can go for silk, lace or satin panties.
Oglooks recommends visiting Hunkemoller to shop for all your panties, along with other items that you may need including bodysuits, swimsuits, lingerie, sleepwear and other accessories. For more information like and visit oglook website.